Our October Newsletter is out now. Click the link below to download the PDF version.
Inside this issue you will find:
* A message from our new Board President, Brad Driml
* Respite at the Kearney Area Children’s Museum
* Online Activities and Events List
* In-Person events; Daycation, Painting with Diane, and Children’s Respite
* Save the Dates for Honey Sunday, our Halloween Dance, and the People First Conference
* Honey Sunday Order Form
* Monthly Honey Recipe
* Autumn Word Search Activity
and announcements about
Special Olympics Bowling, Soccer, and Swimming Practice Schedule
The Arc Membership Application
We are utilizing a grant from the Nebraska DD Council to provide tablets and training for
individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities. We offer a Lending Library for individuals to check out a tablet with internet for training purposes. Call to learn more!